Watermelon Smoothie Recipe :
It is simple, quick and super delicious. Children simply love this smoothie, as red in color and feels wholesome and refreshing, providing instant energy after playing in the intense summer heat.
Watermelon Smoothie is a refreshing change from the traditional watermelon mocktails and juices that you see around. The addition of rose water to the watermelon smoothie, adds to the taste and flavor of this smoothie.
- 2 cups Watermelon , deseeded, cut into cubes
- 1-1/2 cups Milk
- 1 teaspoon Rose water
- Honey , to taste
- Ice cubes , to serve
Steps to prepare :
- Add all the ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Add the milk a little at a time while blending so the melons get ground well into a smooth puree.
- Serve chilled.
Savory Melon Salad Recipe (Spiced with Ginger & Mint)
It is made from seasonal fruits likes watermelon and muskmelon and combined with a tangy ginger dressing makes this salad refreshing and delicious. You could make this salad with this any one kind of melon or a variety of melons. You could also add cheese like feta to add to the tang of the Savory Melon Salad Recipe.
The Savory Melon Salad Recipe is a perfectly balanced summer salad that you must make.You could also add cheese like feta to add to the tang of the Savory Melon Salad Recipe.
- 1/2 Watermelon , cut into cubes
- 1/2 Musk Melon , cut into cubes
- 2 Cucumbers , peeled and diced
- Mint Leaves (Pudina) , a small bunch
Ingredients for the dressing
- 2 teaspoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Lemon juice , from 2 lemons
- 2 teaspoon Honey
- 1 inch Ginger , grated
- 1 Tabasco sauce , drizzle over as per preference
- Salt , as per taste
Steps to prepare :
- To begin making the Savory Melon Salad Recipe, we will first cube or ball the melons to bite size pieces.
- Add the cut melons into alarge salad mixing bowl.
- combine all the ingredients for the dressing. Add the dressing ingredients into a small bowl and using a fork whisk all the ingredients together until well combined.
- Put it in the refrigerator and use as desired.
- Once the salad dressing is ready, pour it over the cut melons and give the salad a good stir. Stir in the chopped mint leaves and feta cheese.
Watermelon Raspberry Lemonade Recipe :
This drink is perfect for the hot summers when watermelons are in plenty. If you do not get fresh raspberries, try substituting it with frozen ones or any other citrus fruit of your choice.
The Watermelon Raspberry Lemonade is a recipe that includes the fruity delight of watermelon and raspberry with tangy lemons.
- 6 cups Watermelon , deseeded, cut into cubes
- 1/4 cup Fresh raspberries , (or any other citrus fruit)
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 2 Lemon , juiced
- 1 pinch Salt
Steps To Prepare :
- To begin making the Watermelon Raspberry Lemonade Recipe, place watermelon, raspberries, sugar and a cup of water in ablender and blend until smooth.
- Add lemon juice and stir well. You can strain the juice or serve it along with the pulp.
- Serve the Watermelon Raspberry Lemonade along with ice in tall glasses garnished with more cut watermelon or berries.