No Onion, No Garlic, Just 15 mins to make..How cool is that..This means, just grab few stuffs boil them, puree them, cook them, add few more stuffs, boil again, add some cubed paneer and you have a yummy paneer dish which taste as if you were slaving for hours over hot stove..Making curry cant get more simpler than this, plus it is so creamy without cream and so tasty without onions and garlic.
Preparation Time : 5 mins
Cooking Time : 15 mins
Serves : 3 to 4
Paneer / Indian Cottage Cheese – 200 grams cubed
Garam Masala Powder – 1 tsp
Kasuri Methi Leaves / Dried Fenugreek Leaves – 1 tsp
Oil – 1 tblspn
Shahi Jeera / Black Cumin – 1 tsp
Salt to taste
Sugar – 1 tsp or adjust to taste
For Cooking & Grinding:
Tomatoes – 4 medium size chopped
Cashews – 15
Ginger – 2 inch piece peeled
Dry Red Chilli – 4 to 5
- Take the grinding ingredients in a kadai. Add some water. Cover and cook for 5 mins. Once it is cooked, take them in blender and make into a fine puree.
- Heat oil in the same kadai, add in shahi jeera and let them splatter.
- Add in the pureed masala and some water along with salt and sugar. Mix well and bring it to a boil.
- Once it reaches a boil, it will thicken. Now add in garam masala powder, kasuri methi leaves and mix well.
- Add in paneer pieces and mix well.
- Serve with hot roti or chapati..