Makeup – everyone uses it, maybe just to conceal, maybe for a glow up, to look presentable or to feel confident. While it does make you feel better, there is always a process before and after applying it to make sure it doesn’t harm your skin. Here are some tips for prep your face after make-up::
Now it is very important to remove your makeup in order to let your skin to breathe! So here are the four steps that you can follow:
- There are several options like wet wipes, moisturizing creams, makeup removers or cotton to take off your makeup. Use this as a first step but don’t leave it here. Make-up removers just make make up easy to remove but don’t remove it completely.
- Always follow up with a face cleanser. Your regular facewash is more than good. Use one with a lighter pH balance, especially if you have sensitive skin in order to have better results and lesser acne. This will remove the makeup all the way
- Don’t ever rub your skin dry afters, pat it dry – your skin needs to be kept fresh and supple not dry.
- Use a toner. This helps close the pores of your skin and also maintains its pH levels. It also gives your skin a much more even look.
- Last but not the least moisturizing your skin is a must. Use vitamin E based moisturizer for maintaining health of your skin