What is Hair Spa all about?
If you are going in for a hair spa, the expert would 1st take a glance at what kind of hair you have got, its quality, etc. you’re then offered appropriate remedies and packs. Some spas even have a protein treatment for hair. the concept is to rejuvenate and protect the hair. A serum is mixed with the conditioner onto the hair. i like to recommend using argan oil, that is extremely useful and can penetrate the hair shaft and restore moisture. after oiling and shampoo, a deep-conditioning mask or pack created with natural ingredients is applied to the hair and massaged well.
5 Steps to do Hair Spa at home
The belief in the therapeutic powers of mineral waters dates back to several centuries. The word ‘spa’ has its roots in ancient Roman & Greek civilizations that primarily stands for a healing bath in mineral-rich spring water. A hair spa isn’t just about pampering the hair with a massage. It conjointly provides nutrients to the hair, with a range of packs. The 5 essentials are: hair oil, massage, shampoo, conditioner & hair mask.
1. Massage your scalp: this is the primary step to begin a hair treatment at home. heat up some coconut oil or olive oil. Massage your head gently. This will increase blood circulation and boosts hair growth.
2. Steam the hair: Dip a towel in warm water and squeeze the excess water out. Wrap the towel around the hair. this enables the oil to penetrate deep into the scalp. do that for about 5-6 minutes.
3. Wash your hair: now, wash the hair with a mild shampoo. Use only cold water as hot water is harmful to the hair roots.
4. Apply conditioner: Post the shampooing, use a conditioner. you can also use the water of tea leaves to which some drops of lime juice has been added . Or try a paste of grated beetroot to that hibiscus powder has been added . The hibiscus flower powder is a nice base and is rich in iron and different vitamins. Rinse it off after half an hour with simply warm water and no shampoo.
5. Lastly, a hair mask: The last step is crucial because it seals in the nourishment. try making this mask at home. In a bowl, mix 2 eggs, honey and some coconut oil. you can add a ripe banana to this – banana is a hair softener. you can additionally use olive oil rather than coconut oil. Leave the mask on for twenty minutes, then rinse with a light shampoo.
That’s it. you have successfully completed a home hair spa therapy at home in exactly five simple steps. we suggest repeating this method once a month to ensure healthy, soft & shiny hair.