When your hair is exposed to sunlight or if it undergoes many chemical treatments like straightening, rebonding, smoothening, blow dry, etc., it will undoubtedly cause dry hair. Your hair becomes frizzier than your usual texture and becomes unmanageable.
In order to avoid that you just have to take proper care of your hair.
In this article, we’ll be discussing a DIY remedy using Aloe Vera and expressed almond oil for dry hair. Let us see the way to prepare this DIY hair mask.
DIY overnight aloe And Honey Mask for Dry Hair What you will need?
Two tbsp. Aloe Vera gel 2-3 vitamin E capsules one tsp. expressed almond oil a few drops of lemon juice how to prepare?
- Take a clean glass bowl.
- Add fresh Aloe Vera gel into it. If fresh Aloe Vera isn’t accessible then you can use the ready-made aloe gel.
- Take out the vitamin E oil from the capsule and pour it within the bowl.
- Next, add the expressed almond oil and squeeze some drops of fresh lemon juice.
- Divide your hair into sections and start covering your hair with this mask from the roots until the tip of your hair.
- Once the whole hair is covered in this tie your hair into a bun and you can cover it with a shower cap and leave it overnight.
- Next day morning completely wash your hair with a light shampoo followed by a conditioner.