For best health and longevity make flax seeds as a necessary part of your diet.
Flax seeds are used for thousands of years and they additionally kind an important part of our diet. Flax seeds contain 800 times more polymer than the other food plant. Flax seeds are one amongst the most effective vegetarian source of omega-3 fatty acid which is found in salmon. Omega-3, 50 gm. of flax seeds is similar to that found in 3-ounce of salmon serving. It conjointly contains omega-9 and omega-6 fatty acid. Flax seed contains soluble and insoluble fibre. It is a rich supply of iron, calcium and protein. Amino acids found in Flax Seeds are the one’s which human body cannot generate on its own.
Flax Seeds contain roasted flax seeds, Turmeric Powder, Black salt and lime juice.
Health advantages of Flax Seeds:
- Reduces the chance of heart diseases, cancer, diabetes and brain related issues.
- Controls blood sugar level, high blood pressure, high cholesterol and triglycerides levels within the body.
- Helps generally development of the cells.
- Improves gastrointestinal system and abdomen disorders.
- Prevents from heat and sweating throughout menopause.
- Reduces inflammation caused because of diseases.
- Relieves breast ache in women that occurred because of menstruation.
- Keeps eyes, hair and skin healthy.
- Controls constipation and regulates the functioning of the intestine.
- Helps in reducing the chance of inflammatory disease, paralysis agitans, asthma etc.
Usage: Take 10gm of Flax Seeds (One table spoon) 3 times on a daily basis after each meal.