Matches may be made in heaven, however heaven does not decide your wedding venue, and deciding on a location for your wedding is quite an task. For those trying to tie the knot in dreamy, surreal locations, or in peaceful, exclusive spots, destination weddings might be a savior. Since weddings are all regarding quiet and celebrating the onset of a new journey, isn’t it better to leave the look and execution to professional, experienced planners? Have a look at our ideal locations for a Destination Wedding in India. And keep in mind, the simplest weddings aren’t essentially the most expensive!
1) Udaipur – the city of Lakes and Palaces – Udaipur beckons all those young couples preferring tying the knot in an exceedingly grand affair, with the Aravalli hills creating for a jaw-dropping background. As epithet suggests, lakes and palaces are in abundance within the town. an array of palaces is availed as accommodation, the more extravagant being Taj Lake Palace, Lalit Laxmi Vilas Palace, Devi Garh, Shikarbadi and Fateh Prakash Palace.Udaipur – Destination Wedding in IndiaTaj Lake Palace could be a palace edifice product of marble, submerged halfway in Lake Pichola. though it isn’t appropriate for those on a budget, the marginally far-out setting (in the midst of the lake) will make you fall in love all over once more. the most courtyard of the Zenana Mahal is also a good venue to host some functions. For those who dream of obtaining married like royals, this can be the proper place to be, having witnessed hundreds of royal weddings in the past. a night at the Zenana Palace would be unforgettable, due to the fountains and pavilions, candlelit tables and music that goes hand in hand with the royal feeling.The traditional hospitality and design and decor, along with caparisoned elephants and camels and decadent dishes to choose from reflects the regal charm that town has managed to retain over the years.
Ideal Time: Nov to March
2) Lavasa Waterfalls – hills and water bodies create Lavasa an absolute favourite among nature enthusiasts, to not forget the relief it provides from crowded and polluted cities. Weddings have set out in an exceedingly huge means, because many like to tie the knot in a peaceful place and yet blessed with nice weather and pristine waters.
Lavasa will only be reached by car or bus, and the closest depot is in Pune.Lavasa – Destination Wedding in IndiaEvents is organised in the Lavasa International Conventions Centre, that specialises in organising weddings, private seminars and parties. you’ll make a choice from indoor halls and outside lawns, although the latter ought to create the event haunting. Besides this, hotels like Mercure edifice, city district Shaw hotel and Fortune hotel are big hotels with rooms designated for various events.
Ideal Time: simply avoid Monsoon months period to July end.
3) Tranquebar – a small town in Madras, Tranquebar (Tharangambadi) is found on the Coromandel Coast and has witnessed many an non-public ceremonies within the past. Ideal for those that want to tie the knot in a small ceremony, guarded against hoards of people, Tranquebar provides some sensible choices for venues.Bungalow on the Beach is that the most far-famed of those choices. A heritage edifice that was at one time a Danish colonial house, it’s currently closely-held and operated by Neemrana Hotels. because it much sits on the coast, the setting is sorcerous and tempting. One will make a choice from indoor and outside venues. Also, activities like swimming, bird looking at and boat rides is union to stay guests pleased.
Ideal Time: Gregorian calendar month
4) Goa – The fully exciting views in Goa are enough to lure young couples for their honeymoons, but lately Goa has become the number one choice for a destination wedding in India. The regionally brewed feni, tall coconut trees and delightful beaches, native musicians along with the downright delicious ocean food has helped this “Rome of the East” spiral its way to the highest of tourist destination lists. What could be higher than to tie the knot in the background of pristine waters together with your friends and families in attendance? a number of the most reputed venues include the Reis Magos Fort, at one time a fortress made to protect province from invasions, that has been restored into a cultural centre. aside from marriages, arts and literature events are organised in the fastness and bastion of the fort. The authentic Portuguese design lends a historical awe to the place, and therefore the fact that it sits on the sting of the Mandovi water commanding miles of pure blue makes this a somewhat unusual and eccentric venue. Goa – Destination Wedding in India aside from this, the LPK city district deserves a mention for being the most innovative and far-out wedding venues. This venue truly has sub-venues for various occasions of a wedding. The deck, Passion Deck and Woo are some samples of sub-venues wherever one will host gala dinners, receptions etc. what’s fully wonderful is that the location and Portuguese-inspired architecture, that embody sculptures of cherubs and little hearts product of clay. the atmosphere is whacky nonetheless mesmerising, and may be seriously thought of for a marriage that’s slightly different in terms of venue decor.Goa has been India’s high tourist destination for ages, therefore it’s no surprise that it’s now being hoarded by swarms of massive families there to enjoy weddings.
Ideal Time: Nov to March
5) Jodhpur – it’s impossible to think of Jodhpur while not the Umaid Bhavan popping up as the ideal holidaymaker destination. whereas it isn’t that cheap, the majesticity it lends to a marriage is definitely worth the big bucks. Umaid Bhavan has seen some of the foremost extravagant weddings in Jodhpur within the past few decades, so, rest assured, some of the simplest wedding planners are going to be at your disposal for your special occasion. Also, it’s one in every of the world’s largest private residences and with 64 suites, accommodation shouldn’t be an issue.Rajasthan for a few time has been the highest alternative for destination weddings in India. Jodhpur, the blue town, is endued with many forts and deluxe palaces. aside from the aforesaid, Mihir Garh Fort guarantees an enormous affair, complete with delectable cuisines, minus the hustle-bustle of an enormous wedding and therefore the lack of privacy. although it lies off from the most town of Jodhpur, no shortcomings with relevance food, interior decoration and music are seemingly.Jodhpur – Destination Wedding in IndiaRaas could be a hotel placed within the interior of the previous walled town, and any chamber window will simply offer views of forts, some restored, whereas some languishing. Regardless, the contemporary-themed rooms are paying homage to fashionable cities, and will be a relief to the homesick. Functions hosted here would for sure be well-organised and executed. With slopes dotted with forts and bungalows because the background, only a few would complain of the environment.
Ideal Time: Nov to March
6) Alleppey – is haven for those that like peace and calm, particularly on their day. Backwaters lined with rows of coconut trees are a number of the simplest choices for a relaxed, laid back wedding. The climate is favourable too, particularly during winters. The camelot Convention Centre could be a premium resort with halls depending upon capability. Themed weddings is organized, inside and outdoors, with a overplus of menus to decide on from.Kerala – Destination Wedding in IndiaApart from this, Contour Backwaters could be a three star resort in central Travancore, with all facilities for a grand wedding at your disposal. Its Jungle Resort is found within the middle of Konni Forests, with luxury rooms and conference centres. although it’s going to not be possible to wed within the Jungle Resort, little functions is hosted here. the unusual location, of a luxury resort within the lap of nature, is certain to form it a unforgettable stay.
Ideal Time: December and January
7) Jaisalmer – This “Golden City” may be just twelve hours off from the national capital, however it appears to encapsulate a whole world altogether. A world of sand dunes, camels, vibrant lehenga cholis, havelis, people entertainers and snake charmers. If havelis are the factor for you, finding an acceptable wedding venue mustn’t be an issue, since Jaisalmer is formed from many havelis-turned-grand-hotels, which offer residence for guests also.Jaisalmer – Destination Wedding in IndiaThe Fort Rajwada, Gorbandh Palace, Jawahar Niwas and Narayan Niwas are famous haveli-venues. a number of these havelis have extravagant courtyards whose tangled design and bright interior decoration are the right setting for events throughout daytime. Besides this, Suryagarh, a visible treat at the hours of darkness, and one in every of the foremost asked for wedding venues in Jaisalmer, could be a dream luxury edifice. The interiors of the previous palace borrows from the royal gold and bronze interior decoration, interspersed with hints of ancient craft. Swimming pools, gyms, spas, table game rooms and sprawling lawns complete the image of this haunting place.Many rent people dancers and different native artists to entertain guests at their weddings. whereas the people dances could cause you to want you’re in an exceedingly plaything, others, just like the live bangle maker also are price looking at, and, if potential, participating in. Jaisalmer guarantees to actually survive in your memory, with its careful makes an attempt to preserve ancient culture evident within the city’s design, food, culture and customs.
Ideal Time: Nov to March